Server

Connect now using the IP us.mineplaza.com
The server is currently offline.

Discord

Connect with the link discord.gg/8ypuPmR
There are currently 6 users online.

Welcome to the Mineplaza Network!
To join our community, please login or register!

Ezexzo
Owner

2 posts
2 topics

IGN: Ezexzo
about 1 month ago

With the grand opening of our official website, I wanted to cover some topics about registration and give a virtual tour of sorts, but first I wanted to thank you for stopping by. Currently, our server is being built and we do have a lot coming soon. We currently don't have a launch date yet, but this project is currently just me at this point. I'm working closely to learn more about the inner working of Minecraft: Bedrock Edition to learn more about server hosting. However, I plan to launch the Minecraft: Java Edition by Q1 of 2022. Now I will talk about some of the features currently on the website for your small tour.

Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)

Our website does provide two-factor authentication for all users. However, as it is not needed we do recommend users enable this feature to better secure their accounts. Two enable this hover over your Minecraft in-game username. Click on Account on the drop-down menu. On the left-side menu select Profile Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the page till you see the header saying Two Factor Authentication. Next click Enable and follow the instructions on the screen.

Profile Friends

Included with your profile is the addition of a Friends list. To add a user as a friend first Visit the user's profile. Click the Friends tab above their wall. Then click send Friend Request.  

For now, this is all that has been added to the site, but hopefully, in the next few weeks, there will be loads of new features and information for you all. Thank you all for your support and I can't wait to see you on the server!

~ Ezexzo

Last edited: about 1 month ago